Friday, October 20, 2006

Help Me Win $50!

Adoption is expensive. My husband's face is funny. Bring these two things together--help me win $50 in a funny photo contest! Go to this web site and VOTE--but ONLY ONCE or you will disqualify my photo:

Photo B12 on this page: http://www.funnyphotoscontest.com/gallery2.html (Ain't he cute?)

And photo C1 on this page: http://www.funnyphotoscontest.com/gallery3.html (Miss you, James!)

I have many more where those came from . . . I will get the $500 bonus someday!

Home study update coming soon (much like the home study itself).

3 comments:

Gretchen Driesenga said...

done. those are great!! :)

Benancio said...

Wendy, I just thought that I would let you know, that before too long I will be sending you a disk of different pictures in which I have taken. Feel free to use any of them on the photo contest site. love ya lots...BENNY

Benancio said...

Hey, another thing.....Another good way to make money would be to make a MYSPACE account for this, unless you have already. You may get some donations. Love ya again