Tuesday, May 29, 2007

10 Reasons the Birthday Boy Will Be an Awesome Dad

Happy birthday, Aaron! Let's get cheesy and recognize 10 of the many reasons I love him and he'll be a great dad.
10. He's bionic (or will be soon).
9. He's tall enough to place things out of reach of children (and his wife).
8. He laughs out loud. Hopefully not at me when I don't know what I'm doing with the kid.
7. He's not a big pushover like me. He can be firm with kids.
6. He's been taking better care of himself so he can keep up with Anna (although I will say this is making me look bad . . . please pass the Snickers).
5. He strives to love the Lord our God with all his heart, mind, soul, and strength.
4. His commitment is true and total. He never even considers giving up on me--even when I would.
3. He has a true appreciation of toys, especially Legos.
2. He is real. He has no interest in pretending and sees through those who are fake in words, motives, facades.
1. He is easygoing enough to say hey . . . spit happens!




PS: Yep, this is a filler post (albeit a true one). Until Friday I'll be using my Get Out of Blogging Free card, although not due to dial-up.

1 comment:

Marc and Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday to Aaron!!! I am praying for tomorrow! Can't wait to hear the update.