Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to Camp Wannahockaloogie

I have the sickies today. Started with a funny tickle in the throat--allergy/sinus drainage thing. By last night I was feeling hot and cold and blah, didn't sleep well, had a couple nasty coughs this morning.

I am actually feeling a bit better now, although I haven't achieved any real productivity yet. Maybe I will be able to keep my voice--sometimes I start to lose it with this kind of thing, and I need it for the busy days ahead, including canvassing, Frontline, and homecoming week festivities such as Powder Puff.

Time for some soup and then I really do need to get a lot of work done today.

3 comments:

paige said...

Oy! Feel better dear one. Airborne, lots and lots of Airborne (or ice cream--whichever tempts you more)

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. I have been coughing since May with allergies and am anxiously awaiting the first hard frost!

Anonymous said...

Chicken soup my dear!