Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Referral Echoes

Anna with her referral picture
April 19, 2009




I think I'm going to take a picture of Anna with her referral picture every April 19 from now on to create a progression kind of like the school photos collection you have by graduation. Too bad I didn't think of this a year ago, huh? (Or before Sunday's post. Duh.) I think this would be a neat project with a first baby picture too.

Of course I couldn't get her to sit still and hold it up and smile all at once. But since there is a slightly different version of the photo on the back of the frame, she did eventually point at the baby for me. And kiss it. And try to eat it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome idea! She's such a cute little kid!

Erin said...

Great photos and a great idea! Just in time for Calvin's upcoming first birthday (if I remember it a month from now).