Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just to Say I Did

I think I'm going to cop out tonight and post this nothingness instead of a thoughtful post. I have some of those percolating but I can't get them out right now. I mean, tonight I made muffins. Like from a recipe. With flour and stuff. That's kind of like creativity, right? So don't get all greedy and expect a post too. Never mind the fact that most of you won't get a muffin either. Or that they probably won't be that good.

Shout out to my friend Artsy Betty, just to see if she's out there reading and plagiarizing my blog for PSA's . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do on occasion read your blog and now you are a short cut on my desktop. --Working with clay today and ready to lose my mind. Another retired person from my work died yesterday of cancer. There is something, that I think is making everyone sick.